Levy Africa Network provides practical, applied Training Solutions with a focus on Employee Relations, Practical Economics and HR/IR Matters
- the human factor
- employee rivalry
- lack of performance standards
- subjectivity of management
- potential for workplace conflict
A unique approach using our conceptual tool, ‘the spectrum of performance’, as a means of identifying and managing the marginal employee, so they either improves or a case for exit is prepared.
- What does pay equality mean?
- How is pay equality understood and measured?
- When does pay not have to be equal?
- How does our law address pay inequality?
We also explore the issues of pay discrimination, wage curves and a discriminatory wage structure.
- Applied economics in practice
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Stimulating youth employment
- The work environment
- The employer / employee relationship
- The employer’s expectations and the demands on a new employee
An extensive offering from on-boarding new employees to assisting employees conduct a job search.
Adding value at all levels of your organisation
Adult learners retain only 5% of lecture style teaching, increasing to 75% with experiential learning.
Levy Africa Network has developed innovative simulated business games for an immersive learning experience.
Our suite of business games has been developed specifically for the South African environment.
Research and Data Driven Programmes combined with Practical Experience
Our knowledge and understanding of the industry is based on proprietary research conducted on employment statistics collected since 1980.
Our training processes reflect the reality faced by delegates and course content is firmly rooted in an appropriate industrial setting.
Our unique offerings have been designed to address common challenges facing organisations today, comprising a comprehensive offering developed over 40 years of operating in South Africa’s dynamic and sometimes volatile labour environment
- Economic Literacy Training – as a means of improving productivity and easing labour relations
- Unconscious Bias / Diversity – helping delegates understand their inherent biases to ensure successful implementation of diversity and inclusivity programmes, as well as impacting pay equality
- Labour Law – an in-depth understanding of the Law including discipline & dismissal and the Labour Relations Act (LRA), Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA), etc
- Collective Issues – managing negotiations utilising Andrew Levy’s proprietary labour negotiation preparation, managing strikes and updates on wage settlement levels
- Specialist topics – [Content to follow]
- Practical applications – addressing the day-to-day issues faced with managing employees
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS